The LAMBDA 650 is an upgradeable, flexible UV/Vis system at a cost-effective price. This system is for high performance measurements between 190 nm and 900 nm.
The cost-effective choice for highperformance UV/Vis measurements between 190 nm and 900 nm – for example, color analysis of paints and textiles, and turbid solutions and enzyme kinetics in life science, biochemistry and pharmaceutical laboratories.
The 650 also offers upgradeability in sampling, and offers a 150 mm integrating sphere for ASTM, CIE and DIN measurements.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compatible: Yes
- Height: 22.0 cm
- Interface: Tungsten-halogen and Deuterium
- Maximum Temperature: 35 °C
- Minimum Temperature: 15 °C
- Model Name: LAMBDA 650
- Operating Range: 190 - 900 nm
- Portable: No
- Product Brand Name: LAMBDA
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 76.0 kg