The automatic processing cycle ensures extremely fast and reproducible results. Milling parameters optimally adjustable to material grades to ensure the maximum degree of flexibility.
The HS-F 3000 is sealed and sound-insulated. Safety circuits guarantee protection for the operating personnel. Milling swarf is collected in a removable collecting tray. Easy machine set up due to operator friendly interfaces developed for the operation in chemical laboratories.
The precision milling spindle can be fitted with milling cutters for a wide variety of steel grades. The automated tool changing system allows the machine with up to six different tools without the need for operator intervention.
The extremely sturdy spindle bearings allow safe, sustained processing of even the hardest material grades. A third axis for highest requirements in sample surface preparation and for deburring of oval, square, round and double thickness samples.
- Sample introduction by operator or automatic feeding system
- Automatic selection of milling cutter
- Sample milling
- Automatic deburring of different sample shapes
- Sample cooling by compressed air
- Sample output
- Multiple milling heads can be used during one program
- Optional collection of milling chips for the purpose of gas analysis.
- Dimensions machine L x W x H: 1840 x 1360 x 1970 mm
- Dimensions switchgear cabinet L x W x H: 1000 x 400 x 1400 mm
- Weight machine: 3500 kg
- Weight switchgear cabinet: 200 kg