Fully automatic sample preparation for OES and XRF analysis. The automatic working process leads to a drastic improvement in reproducibility of the sample preparation and the best possible analysis results.
With HERZOG milling machines in modular design combinations according to customer requirements are available. The fully automatic operation saves time and cost. All HERZOG milling machines are entirely enclosed, noise insulated and equipped with all safety features for the protection of the operation personal.
All parameter important for the milling process like milling head advance, milling depth and spindle speed (option) are adjustable. They are directly, reliably and continuously program controlled. Errors caused by incorrect handling or adjustment are ruled out. Access to the program parameter is only possible using a password.
- Model HN-FF with two milling heads
- Model HN-SF with cutting blade and milling head
- Optimal for the requirements of the non-ferrous industry
- Dimensions L x W x H: 800 x 1030 x 1500 mm
- Weight: 750 kg
- Processing time: Approx. 34 s, depending on processing program