HP-WCSA is the perfect machine for weighing, crushing and splitting. Due to its modular design it can be easily combined with other components.
The fully automatic machine was specially designed for the requirements for the handling of large samples of various coarse ores, minerals and similar materials.
Using the building block principle, this modular machine contains a weighing device, a sample lift, a jaw crusher, a linear splitter with a variable splitting ratio based on current ISO norms.
The linear splitter in the HP-WCSA complies with the ISO standards for representative splitting. The software controls allows completely flexible splitting of aliquot portions.
Automatic feed and discharge magazines significantly increase the sample output and manpower efficiency.
Large coarse sample received in the laboratory are manually loaded into the sample containers of the feed magazine. The operating parameters are preselected at the integrated control panel and the automatic weighing, crushing and splitting cycle starts in the following sequence:
- Weigh incoming sample
- Record incoming sample weight in the control system
- Transport sample container to feed hopper of jaw crusher
- Feed sample into jaw crusher
- Return empty sample container to feed position of feed magazine
- Crush sample
- Transport crushed sample to splitter
- Split sample into desired final sample and excess material
- Discharge final sample from variable ratio splitter into steel sample cup
- Discharge excess material into discharge magazine or external waste bin
- Discharge sample cup via internal transport system
- Return empty sample cup to rotary splitter discharge position
Dimensions L x W x H: 850 x 950 x 2500 mm
Weight: 1560 kg